Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The application just wont start anymore and i tried re downloading it from the Microsoft store but it does nothing ive uninstalled it like 3 times but nothing ive repaired my bios i even  the error keeps coming up when i either reinstall it or when i start up my computer i have a OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-0084 that i got only 2 months ago so i dont know how to fix this

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

1. Uninstall Command Center, restart computer.

2. Go to HP Support and download and install Command Center(input your PC serial number or let HP support search for it, then navigate to Software and Drivers).

3. Restart computer and go back to HP Support and download and install the Command Center SDK file.

Restart computer.

Open Omen Command Center.

*Just a community member, not an HP employee.
HP Recommended

when you say install command center from hp support the only command is the sdk one no others

HP Recommended

Hmmm that usually means you already have it installed.

Anyway, go ahead and install it and see if it will work for you.

*Just a community member, not an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.