Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Desktop PC 880-p0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, after having this pc for couple of years I can say I am very satisfied, when i first got the pc it had the Omen Command Center that came with it and it was very different to the one in the microsoft store. I used to be able to choose how much i would like to overclock and click Apply and then it would overclock, a little while ago the old Command center that came with my pc just went gray, like the screen was black or gray when i opened it and nothing else, nothing helped i tried everything, so then i reinstalled it from microsoft store, and it was a completely different program almost same layout but new additions such as Coaching, Remote play etc. finally i could drag the slider to overclock but there is no Apply button (see picture),

How do i make the omen command center apply the changes i made? and if i am able to fix it, what is a safe limit to overclock my ryzen 1800x to make sure it has the longest lifespan possible

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Meinardas   You said to see your picture. Did you get one uploaded?

HP Recommended

The Omen command center should be version 10.2.8.0.

Is that what you have now?

Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store

also install the latest Event utility...

Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store

and also update the Omen SDK package.

Try this one for the 880 series first... sp104118.exe

Let me know what happens.

HP Recommended

a53c1598f399f21d8c8f192a7e0191aa.png

Here is the screenshot,  i made the slider overclockk to 159x but there is no Apply or Save button so it does nothing.

HP Recommended

@Meinardas 

That is a history page that  I have never seen before.

You didn't mention if you ran "all" of the updates I linked above?

Is this the result after that?

HP Recommended

@Meinardas 

To get the info to the OCC Team, I need you to run the command center and click on the feedback button at the bottom of the window.

On the Select Feedback box, choose Issue.

Follow the Prompts and check the box for "Automatically attach my log files".

This will take a few mins to upload usually, but the team will get the info and can look into any possible causes.

They may or may not write back depending on what they need.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.