cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
CaptainMorgan20
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Omen command center won't launch

HP Recommended
Omen 875-1040st
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Omen Command Center stopped working on my 875-1040st after I tried to run an intelligent overclock.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times, but the program won't launch at all.

1 REPLY 1
Photoray002
Level 15
12,679 7,626 1,310 4,345
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @CaptainMorgan20 

Can you run a Windows Restore Point and set your Omen to an earlier point in time before you ran the Intelligent Overclock?

System Restore Points (Windows 10, 😎 | HP® Customer Support

If that does not work and you want the command center running again, you might have to consider reinstalling Windows.

I never advocate anyone use the Intelligent Overclock feature. Use Manual Mode only! Ive seen many users have various issues with Intelligent OC.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation