Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 25i Gaming FHD Monitor

Hello, My sons gaming monitor is not recognising when the hdmi cable has been plugged in, the hdmi cable and ps are working fine as we are able to connect it to the tv. it is still under warranty however I’m struggling to get in touch with Hp to find out how to redeem the warranty! 

thanks in advance for the help 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi

can you test the monitor with another device

If you bought the latter, elsewhere than the hp store, see with the seller
there is a procedure at hp, but for quite a long time it seems that it does not work with all devices (monitor, keyboard mouse etc)

What to do if you need a repair for your HP computer in US & Canada: HP How To For You | HP Support ...

[edit]

Maintenance and Service Guide

User Guide

contacting support 29

I do not know if I can indicate the number listed directly here

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi thanks for your reply. I bought it from the hp website (uk) I have tried connecting it with various hdmi to different laptops and ot seems the issue is with the monitor itself. 

HP Recommended

try hp shop

https://www.hp.com/gb-en/shop/offer.aspx?p=contact-hp-store

they may be able to give you a number

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.