Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 17-cb1029nb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

So today i came on to my laptop and saw that omen light studio didn't control my RGB anymore but on omen gaming hub it says it does. 

But when i change the color for example it doens't do anything it just sticks with thecolors i putted on omen gaming hub.

It worked before but now it doesn't i have deleted and installed both programs but that doens't fix the problem. 

Also weird that everytime i start omen light studio up it ask for permission onto my pc what it didn't do everytime before. 

How do i fix this problem and get it working again? 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@BooperDooprr 

Many users including me having same problem. I believe Developers are looking on to this and hope they fix it on the next release. Did you know it is only a Beta version ?

Please wait.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@Banhien

Yes i knew that it is a beta.

But i thought it was weird because it worked before.

So i was thinking maybe i did something wrong or disabled something.

But good to know that it isn't something on my part. 

Thanks! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.