Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Obelisk 875-0003nc

Hello,

My english is a little bit rusty ,so sorry in advance. 😛 I've recently purchased HP OMEN Obelisk 875-0003nc. However, the power supply fan does something really strange.

When it tries to rotate it "clicks" - makes really annoying sound. Sometimes the fan rotate normally for a short period of time but then it stops, It does that sound every time it tries to rotate - I say tries to rotate because the psu fan sometimes "lag" in the spin - not completing it and going back to the start positon. 

Did someone had similar issue? How to fix this? Please don't tell me that a 1,2k€ PC does this as a standard.

Video of the problem: https://youtu.be/QC_im_bfTp8

Thanks in advance for all ideas.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Merox 

I suggest you contact HP Support directly (not this forum) for a warranty issue.

Use this link... Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site 

HP Recommended

Hello @Photoray002

I already used warranty, the reseller immediately gave me new pc, but it has the same issue. So I guess this is a problem, like the psu is broken or whatever, right?

Ty for the reccommendation, I'll contact HP directly.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.