Usse
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problem HP Omen 870-250NO startup

HP Omen 870-250NO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, starting up my HP Omen 870-250no today I launch the win 10 setup. Use and excisting win account network with highspeed 100/100mb connect. The setup stops at config the OneDrive screen and takes long time. 

Asume it's connecting to excisting win account where 87mb is stored on the Onedrive today for that account. Since the highspeed connection that should not be an issue? 

Is it normal to long waiting time once getting to the OneDrive screen in the setup ? 

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 485 932
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problem HP Omen 870-250NO startup

Greetings @Lynne19511,

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are facing an issue with your computer where the setup is stuck on Onedrive setup, is that right?

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

Would it possible to share the screenshot of the screen?

Are you able to use the computer after closing Onedrive setup?

Is your computer connected to the wireless network?

When you try to setup Onedrive for the first time, it would take a long time to complete the setup as it would sync your computer. 

However, if it is not responding, recommend you complete the setup by not connecting your computer to your wireless network. (Turn the wireless button off.)

Alternately, you can configure the computer with a local account instead of using a Windows connected account. 

If you are able to see the taskbar on the bottom of your computer, press CTRL+ALT+DEL or right-click on the taskbar and open task manager.

Close Onedrive process and check if you are able to access your computer. 

Let me know if this helped. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation