Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop - GT13-0595nd
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello everybody I got this beast sinve 2 years and I love it.

I did some  facultative updates and one of them wa a bios update..

I think that I have already done the bios update via the HP app.

So the desktop update once again and then crash…

After that I head 8 beep and a page that told me that the bios is corrupted…

i tried multiple times to restart the bios with the key combination  to  recover with my flash storage without success..
If you guys can help me 😓

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Arjack430 , welcome to the Community.

Here is a video that may help you recover your BIOS.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

I have had the same exact issue, check my profile for more steps you can take.
Unfortunately I fear my motherboard is broken beyond repair, I hope yours can be recovered, but the fact it cant with either the key combination or the flash storage recovery might mean you are at the exact same step as me: waiting for HP to send you a replacement motherboard.

HP Recommended

Try to talk to a Local HP support agent, preferably one on the phone & make sure you still have warranty.
If none of these recovery methods work, there is a very high likelihood that the motherboard will have to be replaced.
After two days I got contacted by my local support agent, and because I have on-site repair there is a chance it will get fixed (by replacing the motherboard).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.