Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-27-2022 06:06 PM
It has 8 GB DDR4-2666 MHz RAM (1 x 8 GB) now and supports
- Dual channel memory architecture (One DIMM per channel)
- Two DDR4 UDIMM (288-pin) sockets
- Supports up to PC4-23400 (DDR4-2933)
- Supports 4 GB and 8 GB DDR4 UDIMMs
- Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit systems
note:32-bit systems cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory.
- Supports up to 32 GB (unbuffered) with two 16 GB DIMMs on 64-bit systems
You can upgrade to
- 16GB: add same existing 8GB to slot 2 or using https://www.crucial.com/memory/ddr4/ct8g4dfra266/ct19804920
- 32GB: using compatible RAM such as https://www.crucial.com/memory/ddr4/ct2k16g4dfra266/ct19804908
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community