01-11-2020 11:01 AM
Hello, I am looking to upgrade my ram to 16gb 3200Mhz Corsair Vengeance and was wondering if this Ram was compatible with my system. Aft
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-11-2020 05:03 PM
which shows it has 12GB DDR4-2133MHz RAM and supports
- Dual channel (one DIMM per channel) memory architecture
- Two DDR4 UDIMM (288-pin) sockets
- Supports PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133)
- Supports 4 GB and 8 GB UDIMMs (means up to 16GB)
- Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit systems
For 3200Mhz Corsair Vengeance RAM, it may accept BUT it will run at 2133MHz.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.