Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

CPU-Z shows that my processor is an Intel Core i7 9750H with an initial frequency of 2.6 GHz, does this mean that my processor is able to reach frequencies close to 4.5 GHz?

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@Tigran_1126 

Go to the info menu and confirm the product number.

With the laptop off, press the power button and immediately start tapping the F1 key until the menu comes on screen.

What does it say the product number is?

HP Recommended

It says that the processor is Intel Core i7-9750H 2.60GHz.

HP Recommended

Yes, Im asking for the product number though.

HP Recommended

You  gave a product number in the other thread. I want to know what the info menu says it is.

Want to see if the product number is the same. Specs on the website seem to be skewed.

HP Recommended

Product Number: 6RJ46EA#ACB

HP Recommended

OK thanks.

Yes... If you genuinely have an i7-9750H cpu, then it will turbo to what ever that cpu should do (4.5 GHz).

HP Recommended

I will be hitting up HP about the skewed specs. Thanks.

HP Recommended

This laptop seems to have a true i7 9750H processor. I just ran tests on this laptop, the frequencies reached 4.3 - 4.4 GHz.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.