Chandra87
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: No Signal in HP envy phoenix 810-000 ee

Envy Phoenix 810-000ee
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Hi, I have purchased HP envy phoenix 810-000 ee from Qatar around 2 years back and i was not using it that much, once a week for one or two hour only and it was working fine. Today i tried to turn on My PC but can't get signal in my monitor (Samsung Monitor). I have changed Cable but still same issue. i tried same cable from my laptop to Monitor, working fine. I cleaned ram, same issue. I have only one normal HDMI port. Please help if there is any solution. I haven't upgrade any hardware. Fan are working fine, Processor fan working and back fan also working and its giving red color light and front panel also giving red light.
1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
11,083 10,894 1,121 3,232
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: No Signal in HP envy phoenix 810-000 ee

Hello @Chandra87

From your other thread...

@Chandra87 wrote:

The PC name is HP envy phoenix 810-000ee.

LED is working fine, i have tried same LED with my other Laptop.

what i have done as you mentioned below.

1. Power supply - I think Power supply working because all fans are working included Graphics fan and light are working same as a new PC.

2. Bad stick of RAM- I have changed ram, i have changed all port and check everything with RAM but not solved.

3. Graphics card,- I haven't tried because its expensive and i think it should give me a screen even graphic error . instead of Graphic card replace, i have Plugged External Keyboard with motherboard and Press NUM Lock Key whether its working or not. (Not worked)

4. Possible short with an attached device such as the card reader, HDD/SSD, or CD/DVD drive- I have never used CD/DVD and external SSD/HDD with this computer.

5. Motherboard,- No idea but i have  replace the new Battery.

5. Possible CPU but this is very unusual unless it has been fried by a short or pins on the CPU socket are damaged- I don't think so because i have never open and try to do something with it. 

Do you clean the insides with compressed air on a regular basis? Dust buildup can cause strange behavior.- I had never cleaned my PC until this happen but yes there was a lot of Dust which i have cleaned recently.

Thank you

Does your Samsung monitor use HDMI only or does it also have DVI?

Your 810-000ee has a GTX 770 Graphics card.

Test the GTX 770 by using one of the other ports on that card.

You can use a cheap DVI to HDMI adapter if needed, like this one...

DVI to HDMI.jpg

If it still does not work, remove the GTX 770 from the motherboard (page 31 of the manual).

Then connect the monitor to one of the DVI ports (5 or 6) directly on the motherboard (with the adapter if needed).

The PC should boot and show on the monitor now. If so, you now know the video card is failing.

If the PC still will not show on the monitor, you have something else wrong.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation