Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello admin, im also having a problem to update the omen command center..im using HP Omen 15 laptop..notice that the icon of command center has change to a new omen logo. but when im trying to use the apps, it show me to update..so cannot using the apps..but when i want to update, at popup setting it told that im already update. In that case, i try uninstall the apps, then install again..but its juz same..at microsoft store, there's no button update at omen command center apps..juz launch button. Fyi, i already restart laptop, update new bios 1909 f23 to f25, install again the omen apps..its nothing happen..juz want me to update the apps..hope that admin can help my problem..thanks.. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @AyieShinoda 

Please post the product number of your Omen laptop.

Its listed in the HP Support Assistant.

Or press Control/Alt/S for the info menu in windows.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.