Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

So, how do I get the 750watt PSU I need for  my Obelisk from the Parts Department???

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@scarabeus 

The Obelisk uses a standard ATX power supply. The HP part number for the 750w psu is... L37964-800

It can be purchased from the HP Parts Surfer, depending on what country you are in. Some HP parts are not available world wide.

Go to this link, choose what country you are in and paste the part number in the Search bar...

http://partsurfer.hp.com/search.aspx

You can also use a standard ATX PSU that you can purchase online from any store.

As far as warranty is concerned, its as the HP agent mentioned in the other thread. HP configured the Obelisk to fit standard (non proprietary) parts in the case. The big deal is that HP usually uses some parts that are not replaceable with standard stuff, but not with the Obelisk. That's all it means.

But if you do replace anything yourself, HP will not cover the PC at that point. So yes you can upgrade with standard parts now, but know that if you do, its at your own risk, not HP's.

Im just a volunteer and here to answer the questions about the PC itself. I'm not going to argue over HP Policy because I have no authority to change that.

Hope the info above is helpful. 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.