Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When doing a system diagnostics I am getting 9CRHXR-8J9AJL-MFPX7A-60V803 and looking for the meaning of it. 

bit of history, by secondary drive (D) drive isn’t showing up, there is a beeping when I start it up. Believe this means harddrive is failing but based on the error message it said hardrive one is failing, which I would think the it would be hard drive two failing. 

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hard Disk 1 Quick Test Failure (drive is failing or already failed, needs replaced).

Hard Disk 1 is the first Data drive installed.

Hard Disk 0 is the operating system drive.

If you open Disk Management, you will see the drives as identified. To see the drives, type Disk Management in Windows Start Search bar and hit Enter. If the Secondary Drive is not showing, you will still see the Windows main drive identified as 0. This is how Windows numbers the drives by default.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.