Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Desktop PC - 870-124na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have one a HP omen, which has from what I can see from the back 3 HDMI ports, one main one (located in the middle area) and 2 near the bottom of the back. However, when I have plugged it in and set up the wires, it has not detected it, I have updated drivers, changed the setting using Windows key + P. Do these HDMI ports not work? Please help what needs to be done!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@BoomUK55

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I understand that you are having problems using the bottom 2 HDMI ports on your computer.

I'd like to help.

Please Note that your computer comes with the Radeon RX 580R (4 GB) Graphics Card and Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed.

The 2 bottom HDMI port are integrated by default on the Motherboard and hence wont work since you are using a Graphics card

Hope this helps. Keep me posted if you need further assistance.

Thank you 🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" 

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@BoomUK55

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I understand that you are having problems using the bottom 2 HDMI ports on your computer.

I'd like to help.

Please Note that your computer comes with the Radeon RX 580R (4 GB) Graphics Card and Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed.

The 2 bottom HDMI port are integrated by default on the Motherboard and hence wont work since you are using a Graphics card

Hope this helps. Keep me posted if you need further assistance.

Thank you 🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" 

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.