Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp omen 30l 03080t

Order on November 12,estimated delivery date is December 17. I've been checking the order status daily and it seemed to be moving towards the order assembly phase,but today it looks as though it has jumped back to phase one(order confirmed).I understand hp will contact me through email the day after the estimated delivery date to update me.but I was just curious if reverting back to phase one is a sign of a delay.Its dec 11th now,and I'm getting the feeling I won't be getting my pc on or before the estimated delivery date.😢.I hope I asked my "question/consern) in the correct forum...and that my "question" is understood.any insite would help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I fell your pain too, I have tried this in the past, but it never worked as the system is feeding the orders automatically to the assembly lines at the factories and to change anything, I was always advised to cancel my order and re-order with the changes I wanted to make. 

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
HP Recommended

Greetings! 

  

This message is from the HP Support team, 

  

Just needed to know if all your queries were resolved? 

  

If not, I could help you get there. 

  

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, go to the public post & give us a virtual high-five by clicking the "Thumbs Up" icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on my public post. 

  

Have a great day ahead! 

HP Recommended

If a custom computers  assembly has been delayed,would it be possible to edit my customization options to upgrade the ram to 32gb from my previous selection of 16bg.Seems like it could be done giving the delay.I have already been charged for the pc,and I definitely still want it,and would be willing to pay for the upgrade.I understand normally once an order is placed it can't be changed but I feel its just a small tweak. 

HP Recommended

I fell your pain too, I have tried this in the past, but it never worked as the system is feeding the orders automatically to the assembly lines at the factories and to change anything, I was always advised to cancel my order and re-order with the changes I wanted to make. 

HP Recommended

Rats

HP Recommended

You ever figure this out? I am in an almost identical situation although I think my 30L is configured a bit differently.

Had estimated ship date of 12/14 which changed to 12/21.

I think it might of shipped yesterday as I got a text from FedEx about a package coming from Pce Technology in New Mexico. Don’t think I am expecting anything else. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

No email from HP and status has not changed on my order page.

HP Recommended

I received an email and was told that because "supply constraints "my order was delayed.i have a new estimated delivery date of December 27,(original delivery date was today 12/17).which isn't too bad.Communication goes a long way.

HP Recommended

Edit...new delivery date is 12/28

HP Recommended

You should sign up for the fedex alert thing if you’re not.

I really think mine is on the way despite the lack of a “shipped” update from HP.

Whatever I have coming is supposed to arrive Tuesday so I will update then.

HP Recommended

I fear porch pirates ☠...I definitely will.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.