Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

When I press the power button for my omen the light for it turns on then the light turns off 5-10 seconds later the screen does not turn on though

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey! Your post seems to be lacking some critical information. Please provide some more information so we know what we're dealing with. Also check if you can get into the BIOS/UEFI (Spam F10 a lot during boot) or the Recovery (Spam F11 a lot during boot).

Device:  example Omen 25L GT12-1561nd
Any hardware modifications made to the original configuration:  example I exchanged the CPU cooler
Any software modifications (recently) made: example I recently updated the BIOS.

(Edit: under Device please state the modelnumber but not the serialnumber, your serial number should remain private).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.