MadMax86
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Software to change lights on case

OMEN by HP Desktop PC - 870-21
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good evening. I reformatted my omen gaming desktop and i need the latest version of:

- Hp system event utility (before format its version 1.4.11)

- Omen control (before format its version 1.1.1)

for changing lights on the case

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,384 2,218
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @MadMax86.

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

Have you tried to update the drivers using Windows troubleshooter?

In the meantime, while you respond to this post with the details, I would suggest you follow these steps here:

I would suggest please update the BIOS on your PC and check if it helps.

Also, download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.

Refer this link to know how to use HP support assistant.

Please install and use Windows Update troubleshooter from this Microsoft web page to resolve any Windows update issues. 

Please respond to this post with the details of the product, so that I can check for the right drivers which should help you resolve this issue.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
MadMax86
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry i'm not reformatted already cause i'm scared to not find the drivers i need. 

The product number is 1JV71EA#ABZ 

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,384 2,218
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @MadMax86.

Thank you for replying,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I understand you tried to follow the steps suggested and still having the issue, don't worry as I have a few other steps which should help you resolve this issue.

Here's a related HP Forum Post which seems to have helped others: Click here (Please ignore the header and try to download the file which should work for your PC as well).

I hope this should do the trick. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation