Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Okay I have just got my new Hp Omen and am having issues with Omen Command Center being stuck on the Update screen despite having all of my drivers from HP support, and from the Hp direct web page drivers. still stuck on the update screen and I can not find any reason for it not to update at all. please if anyone can help me get this thing working I really would like to have not wasted 1300 bucks on a pc that dose not run 100% capacity on day 1.

so far very unhappy with omen pc.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Goatking001,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that the Omen command center is stuck on update.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

What is the exact model for your computer?

What is the operating system you are using?

Meanwhile, I recommend you uninstall the Omen command center from the computer and then download and install it from the Microsoft store and check if it helps.

Downlink Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/omen-command-center/9nqdw009t0t5?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.