Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone, this is a rather small but annoying issue that's been persisting for a few months now but has really gotten my attention now. My desktop computer is an OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-0xxx running on Windows 10 version 21H2, and I got the Omen Mindframe Prime headset for them last year. This issue did not start happening since the first day I got them, it was like a month later. What happens is, whenever I either restart, start-up my PC from being shut off, or even open up the Omen Gaming Hub with the tab selected for customizing the settings for the headset, the surround sound, and band equalizer settings get shut off, even after having saved it being on previously several times. It's annoying because it requires me to turn them both back on again every time I turn on my PC, which requires me to open the Omen Gaming Hub app. May not sound like much, but I've been having to do this for a few months now and it's rather infuriating. It would be ideal if they both stay on at all times. I don't know if there's a simple solution to this or not, or if it requires a new update to be rolled out to fix this issue. I haven't seen anyone else post about this so I made this myself. If someone could answer my questions and doubts, I would very greatly appreciate it.  Below is attached a picture showing the two settings that keep turning off in case anyone's confused. Thank you in advance!Screenshot 2022-01-10 232511.png

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

hi

"My desktop computer is an OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-0xxx"

this is not a model, but it doesn't matter here
I suppose
if you already have the latest driver version here, i doubt you can expect another!

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-by-hp-obelisk-desktop-pc-875-0000a/23302709

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.