Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
TG01-0030

HyperX Fury 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM I bought 2 of these will these be fine in my hp TG01-0030 and I also bought a EVGA 750 Watt power supply to upgrade for streaming. Please let me know asap so I can cancel my order from walmart if there not gonna work. Also want to know if I can put a cooling fan in it or if I even need 1 but still would like to know either way so I can buy another case.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Evilblue 

Just so you know, both products will be overkill. As was mentioned in your other posts, a 750w PSU will work, but is not needed. Your GTX 1650 will work just fine with the 400w PSU.

The ram should work, but it will not work at 3200Mhz. It will default to 2400Mhz most likely as that systems bios was not setup to run ram at 3200.

If you are able to, my advice would be to save your money and cancel both orders. Just get ram that exactly matches the timings of the ram you have now, then you should be good to go.

HP Recommended

What the expert said above. 

You don't need that PSU and this memory will default to a lower speed. 

As for the cooling solution, there are plenty of aftermarket solutions that can be used.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.