Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
TG01-0698no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.

I have a problem with my brand new desktop PC. The RTX 2060 Super graphics card hits 82 degrees celsius while playing Call Of Duty at 1440p. Even with fans really loud it's still really hot(80+).
The CPU has normal temperatures. My room is 20 degrees celsius and the desktop is placed on my desk.

What i need to know: What kind of fans are installed in this PC? Measurements? Seems like I need to replace them with something better. Also, there's an static electrical sound from the computer 24/7.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Part No: 646679-001

Description: System Fan, 92x25mm, Kidd

*Always best to check the sticker on the fan and measure it.

*Just a community member, not an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Thank you. The fan did not have any sticker on it. I've ordered 1 new fan to test.

Also the electrical static sound comes from the 500W power supply even when the computer is turned off. This is actually really bad.

HP Recommended

Update: Changed 1 fan to the best new fan available, nothing better on the temperatures. Seems like it's too tight between the components and the hot air is not getting out fast enough......

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.