Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-08-2020 12:17 PM
I bough a carepack for my Desktop a while back to extend the warranty on it and after purchased received an email requesting I send the product number and serial number. I sent back a reply with the requested information and thought that was the end of it. However once the manufacturer warranty was up the carepack was never applied. I have tried to dispute the warranty on the support site but after I include the proof of purchase and hit dispute it just sits there with an loading icon endlessly. Is there another was I can dispute this so that I can get my carepack applied to my computer?
06-08-2020 12:31 PM
- I have submitted a request that someone take a look.
- Please know that because our Community is not HP Technical Support, we are not a direct conduit to HP.
- When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims.
Note to those reading:
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from scammers.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!
Answered? Select the relevant post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
06-08-2020 01:15 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community