Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-06-2022 08:45 PM
Hi there, I play COD warzone heavily; when i first got the pc I havent ran into any issues it would run the game at 100-130 FPS but ever since more updates I’ve been encountering an issue where my pc would disconnect my controller and external hard drive, crashing the game and disconnecting the controller at the same time. it’s been really frustrating because the game is stored in my external and it takes a while for the usbs to reconnect again
i have an omen 25L
im terrified that my cpu or mobo might be damaged and im just unaware
03-11-2022 01:28 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!
I see you are experiencing performance issues with the OMEN 25L Desktop PC.
I have a few recommendations
- Update your Notebook computer to the latest BIOS from HP.COM.
- Make sure the Windows and HP support assistant updates are up to date.
- Updating Nvidia Driver
- Uninstalling & Reinstalling Nvidia Driver
- Maxing out power settings for maximum performance
- HP PC Hardware Diagnostics is a Windows-based utility that allows you to run diagnostic tests to determine whether the computer hardware is functioning properly. The tool runs within the Windows operating system in order to diagnose hardware failures.
The last thing I can suggest trying to restore a computer back to the factory default using Reset PC within windows, which will isolate whether it’s a software or hardware issue.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community