Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP AMD RYZEN 5 2400G
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I've recently gone through several 'critical' updates. After looking through my device manager page to make sure all drivers were up to date, I noticed there is an unknown driver listed and I cannot update this driver.

When I double click the driver and go to details, this is listed under value:

ACPI\AMDIF030\0

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

I believe it is the AMD chipset driver you need.

Can you provide the exact model or product number of the notebook for further help. Here is how to find it.

model

You could also take a look at this guide on updating and finding drivers

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebooks-Knowledge-Base/New-notebook-running-slow/ta-p/7057949

Let me know,

David

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. The model # is 690-0024. Also, my product is a desktop unit -- my apologies for posting in the wrong section.

Thanks,

Ronnie

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.