Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Envy Phoenix 810-192d
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I am trying to upgrade GPU for my HP Envy Phoenix 810-192d.

Can you tell me what are the compatible/suitable GPU cards (Nvidia).

What are few good options for high-end and mid-range  gaming?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hey there, do you know how many watts is your power supply inside this  Phoenix?

But in general I would wait a week or two since nVidia are releasing a new generation cards and make a decision after that. 

HP Recommended

My power supply is 600W.

Thanks a lot Hwsense.

HP Recommended

600W is plenty of power for pretty much any GPU today, but again I would wait tomorrows announcement and make a decision, most likely older generation cards (the current ones now) will drop in price, so you would be able to get a better deal for sure. Your only restrain would be the size of the GPU, making sure it will fit in the case, but you  can measure and compare with the size specs on every GPU out there. 

HP Recommended

Hi

My current GPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 ( https://support.hp.com/sg-en/document/c03985322 ).

And I am looking at $400~$600 worth new graphic card.

But I don't know how to choose the size.....and I don't know if my CPU is suitable for the new graphic card.

Can anyone please help me? 

Thanks.

HP Recommended

I would get the RTX3070 that will be released next month for $499. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.