Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Graphic card
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP Pavilion with a AMD Rad Hd 7400 card in which the old card that can be replaced with new. Nothing big. Just a card that I can play my Diablo 4 on. What card can or should get. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @PokerChip04 

Please provide a specific HP Product number. Don't know your PC's config using the info you are providing.

Check this Site showing suggested PC components required to play Diablo 4.

Regards

HP Recommended

20230606_133620.jpg

20230606_133610.jpg

HP Recommended
  • 20230606_133407.jpg

HP Recommended

Hope this is what you wanted. Hopefully I can up grade this HP.

Had to do a lot of digging. 

Main board Gigabyte

Model 2AC8

BUS Spec PCI-Express 2.0 (5.0 Gt/s

Chip set AMD  RD9x0

Southbridge AMD  SB910/950

BIOS AMI

HP Recommended

Hi @PokerChip04 

Using MB SSID 2AC8 it looks like you may have a HP h8-1534 .

Or you have a similar PC using the Angelica2 MB.

The MB may have a Legacy BIOS. I can't find any: product or MB specifications.

You may have to look at similar used: AMD 7000 series graphics cards or Nvidia 600 series graphics cards at eBay. You might find Legacy graphics cards at Amazon or Newegg.

The Angelica2 MB (circa 2012) may not be able to use newer UEFI graphics cards.

This is all I could find.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.