Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp p6000 series model #P6741F
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, Recently installed Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on link below of my PCs specification

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c02700752

unfortunately, the current specifications do not meet and game requires more powerful graphics card, minimum requirement to play FS 2020 is Graphic card with 4GB, i am not sure which latest graphic card will meet the requirement of FS 2020 and will be a perfect fit for my pc without changing the other hardware components, please let me know which Graphic card will be ideal for my pc specifications Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Raheel81 

Your machine could be 10 years old by now. Its hardware can't run SIM 2020. I can't find its new BIOS because without new BIOS you can't install newer video card.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@Raheel81 

FS2020 is a $2500 USD computer.

https://www.pcgamer.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-system-requirements/

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
HP Recommended

Thanks for getting back to me is there any other solution you have in mind ?

I dont want to throw my pc in Garbage if upgrading a specific BIOS can get the results i am ready to install

HP Recommended

@Raheel81,

There is no BIOS upgrade path once your system migrated past the original installed OS.

Processor socket and RAM capacities do not meet the minimum for FS2020.

Here is your circa 2011 computer.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.