cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
BashURbrainzIN
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Upgrading recommendations for my Omen.

HP Recommended
HP Obelisk 875-0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, i'm posting this because I want to upgrade my PC after having it for a year and I don't know what to upgrade first. It's a HP Omen Obelisk I-5 8440 CPU with a stock NVIDA GTX 1060 Graphics card, one stick of HyperX Fury DDR4 8GB of ram, a Toshiba 250GB SSD and a 500 Watt Power supply unit. The only thing i've done with this PC is add a 1TB SSD for my games. Any recommendations/ what upgrades to get for this PC?

1 REPLY 1
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
25,335 18,961 2,930 9,356
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BashURbrainzIN , welcome to the forum.

What is the full model or product number of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information.  Here is a guide to help you find it.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation