Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-28-2020 12:00 AM
Honestly... This entire experience buying my first gaming PC has been the worst all around technology experience I have ever had! Let me explain...
1) This is my first PC purchase I have ever made and straight out of the box it turned on, I could sign in and update everything no problem. This is the first day of having the PC and now going on close to 3 months I still haven't been able to play a freaking game online on my "GAMING PC" that was advertised on the box.
2) No matter the settings I setup for the fps graphics etc... It can't even run a game "Overwatch" i've been trying to play on PC to stream for my gaming sponsorship requirements to remain an active. Oh and "Modern Warfare" won't even start...
3) AS ADVERTISED this PC is suppose to be upgrade ready??? I bought a new graphics card because the 1050 nvidia gtx I come to find out sucks and the AMD Ryzen 2400G with Vega Graphics like what's the point of having integrated graphics when they are two separate graphics compaines??? I've tried different HDMI do cords adapters different displays and the game play is absolutely crap!
4) Asside purchasing upgrade components and that the motherboard being the worst possible gaming motherboard for uogradibg, I finally turned to smart friend and purchase a subscription for help and support. Completed the purchase and went to give them a call. Pysche! They are close after 8pm when the freaking website SAYS 24/7 PHONE SUPPORT... SO NOW IM OUT 700 FOR THE PC ANOTHER COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS ON GRAPHICS, Power Supply, RAM, and WIFI 6 AX Networking card and The smart friend subscription, *I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PLAY A GAME,,,,,,"
After tonight I can't do this anymore and I need a refund immediately on the PC and The smart friend subscription that is 24/7.. ya no this has been one of the worst investments by far personally. Coming from console to try and learn gaming on a PC for personal requirements for my affiliate program. BY FAR the BIGGEST WASTE OF MY TIME AND MONEY!!!!!!!
This entire 3 months has ruined HP entirely for me but honestly the whole PC experience I don't even want to try messing with a PC after this horrid most degrading switch from console to PC...
I wanted to share my experience that way if you are trying to switch from console gaming to PC gaming, unless you like wasting $$$ and months and just have a normal ass computer that is advertised for gaming (DO NOT BUY THIS PC OR ANY VARIANTS OF IT PERIOD) it has ruined my affiliate that I'm desperately trying to get back and and my sanity when it comes to PC in general I'm fed up and have had enough. -5 starts if that's even low enough and thanks for the experience buying my first ever PC ! Until I get refunded this review will be posted everywhere and go ahead and delete it HP I have it saved ready to copy and paste that's how angry I am after wasting so much money and time... Never again.
- SHOULD'VE STUCK WITH CONSOLE.
05-28-2020 11:03 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.
Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community