Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000a (207P7AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I am having ISSUES on my PC not waking up after 24hrs.  

I bought a REDDRAGON keyboard for it because I don't like the one that came with it. But, for some reason my PC will not wake up. It will wake up fine after a few hours of not using it. But, if i leave it sleeping, it's like it will turn itself off and not wake back up. I have to turn the power off and back on then it will work fine. Until It goes asleep again. 

Any advice or help would be thankful.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello
are you talking about standby?
Personally, I do not recommend a standby time that is too long.
If you do not use the computer for a long time, it is better to turn it off completely
If it can't wake up after sleeping too long, check/change sleep settings
Please ensure that the wake-up options by keyboard and mouse are functional, disable the shutdown of usb devices, this could be a reason for this if the usb ports are cut

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I don’t use my PC much as I did when I was taking online classes.   I pretty much bought the computer this year for school so I want stay on my laptop in the living room and me distracted by my girlfriend watching TV.  

It’s like if it stays asleep for a couple of hours (5). It doesn’t want to wake up.  The keyboard lights doesn’t work.  The monitor doesn’t come on.  The mouse lights comes on though.  The fans itself on the PC are not working either.   I can’t even power off the PC by holding the power button for a few seconds.   I have to turn off the power source and back on again and then power on the PC.  Then everything works like it should. 

HP Recommended

Sorry, I don't understand the girlfriend and tv connection..

So

it is still under warranty ?

if you can't get better by following the recommendations, then contact hp support

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.