Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-23-2020 01:51 PM
I don't think it works that way.
Extending the warranty implies the current warranty is still active.
Nonetheless, you can certainly check whether anything can be done.
Care Pack - Optional Coverage Plans
Select Region (top right) > Enter your product number in the form to view available Warranty plans for your device
- Care Pack Overview (Scroll down > view / find phone contact number)
- Care Pack Central
- Care Pack Services Definitions
- HP Consumer Services (Care Pack and Service Purchase Information)
Various Regions - Examples
- South East Pacific –
- Middle East - Protect your investment with an HP Care Pack
- India – Care Pack Options – HP Services - India
- UK - HP Care Pack services for HP Products
- Canada - Care Pack for PC and Print
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.
If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community