Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I had problem with that before, but it was the xbox adapter for wireless xbone controller on pc that make  that issue. It got solved with new update for the adapter. Hope it helps! 

HP Recommended

Its the command center....please read the following link because i had the same issue in Diablo 3, and overwatch. 

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Notebooks/mouse-clicking-issues-in-games/m-p/7323213/Pop_SU#M23...

HP Recommended

@weezc00  The same answer about uninstalling the OCC was already posted here on the first page. Thanks

HP Recommended

Hey!

Same problem, short monotone beep in-game Modern Warfare.

Seems to be triggered by using mouse-buttons in some situations.

HP Omen Obelisk, bought a week ago.

Have had similar sounds, found that had something to do with CPU spikes on a computer I had years ago.

Have all the NVIDIA drivers up to date.

Thanks,

HP Recommended

Well. I couldn’t stand it and returned the computer. Was somewhat sad but I wanted my money back for a few reasons. 

Case design for ventilation/upgradeability is somewhat horrid. NO intake fans at all. And it would be hard for an average person like me to be able to upgrade it. I was getting high CPU/GPU temps. Around 74 degrees C on the GPU while being idle in World of Warcraft (not even raiding) and got decently high on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. 

It performed great. But something was wrong with that beeping. My mouse must of not been compatible with this new PC to be doing that. I went back to my old PC and didn’t get any weird sounds/lag. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.