Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0255st
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I've attempted to call HP countless times, I've emailed them recently. I ordered this pc about a week ago, they gave me what I assume as a complimentary Mouse and Mouse pad (other than the ones that come with the pc) and there was a shipping label created, that was a day after I ordered it. It still has no shipping progress, My pc was finished building and testing yesterday, I was not expecting that so naturally I cannot wait. But now there is a tracking number but when it goes to FedEx there is nothing, I fear the PC is to have the same fate as the Complimentary items.

I have called FedEx to make sure it wasn't an issue on their end, it was not, a label was created but they've received nothing. Had I not spent a chunk of change on this I wouldn't be as worried, these concerns caused me to dive deeper into the history of the 30L. Upon further research I came across a massive issue, I ordered the 8gb ram to avoid a $110 increase to 16gb of ram. Why on earth would I pay so much for 16gb of ram, I wanted to buy more ram myself and upgrade it. Come to find out you cannot do that, so I've come to an agreement to bite the bullet. If you have cheaper options that work effectively please let me know, other than that I've been scouring their parts pages, how in the heck can I not find some RAM?? 

Please help,Michael

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@MichaelGreen

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I want to thank you for taking the time to speak to us today. Your business means a lot to us. As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that 
here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.