Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 880-080ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My motherboard broke down in this computer (880-080ur). I literally CANNOT FIND the same motherboard anywhere to replace it. Neither in my country nor abroad. I would change the motherboard in general, but the back of my computer is monolithic, so, in this case, I'll have to saw it through in order to fit all connectors from motherboard from another company. I love this computer and I love the computer case. Can ANYONE please help?!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Are you 100% sure the motherboard has failed?

I also did some checking and cannot find a HP Tampa motherboard for your PC.

This part is not available for sale at HP Part Surfer (Link). HP released this PC for sale in November 2017; it is not that old.

All I could suggest is to contact HP Support (Link) for factory service.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.