Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beanz1
2 1 0 0
Message 51 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I’m a bit late to this post but I’m having the same issue. You said that you added a fan to the bottom vent. I can’t seem to find any way to screw it in there. How did you get it to work?

0 Kudos
NEPADeathstroke
Level 1
5 5 0 6
Message 52 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I didn't screw it into anything. Just placed it on the bottom grate once I took out the piece of plastic that was sitting down there. Doesn't need to be secured since it isn't going to go anywhere.

pratikmaharjan
1 1 0 0
Message 53 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, 
I am planning on upgrading my HP omen belisk cooling system. The system fan on the rare case, is its size 120mm too? because I am planning on adding one on the top of the case.
Thank you

0 Kudos
Jeromedestras
2 1 0 0
Message 54 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey thanks for your tips! Are Botha the top and bottom fans for exhaust?

Thanks!

By the way I m going to replace my stock  HP noisy cpu water cooler for a Noctua NH9S in the next days and I order few more Noctua fans I ll keep you in touch in few days about this !

0 Kudos
Indychamp1
1 1 0 0
Message 55 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, please let us know how that goes 😊

0 Kudos
atudor89
1 1 0 0
Message 56 of 56
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi guys! I have also installed a 120 mm Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM as exhaust fan on top of the case on my Omen. I was wondering if you have ever checked your temps during long time playing games? I get 83-85 degrees on the GPU (RTX 2070S) and 75-80 degrees on my CPU (Ryzen 7 3700x), but sometimes goes high as 90-92 degrees for a few seconds and then drops down back to 75-80 range.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation