Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
h8- 1240t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI, I just wanted to know what graphics card support a Pegatron 2AD5 motherboard. I am planning to use it for gaming. I currently have a AMD HD 7570 GPU and i want to upgrade it.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi kdriver2k12

Your PC has the Legacy BIOS.

Most newer Nvidia and AMD graphics cards will not work because of this.

HP has tested and verified the following cards will work correctly:

• GeForce GT 530 (2 GB)
  • GeForce GT 545 (3 GB)
  • GeForce GTX 550 Ti (1 GB)
  • Radeon HD 6850 (1 GB)
  • Radeon HD 7570 (1 GB)
  • Radeon HD 7570 (2 GB)
  • Radeon HD 7670 (1 GB)
  • Radeon HD 7770 (2 GB)
  • Radeon HD 7950 (3 GB)

You could probably also install Nidia 600 series cards in your PC.

HP offered three power supply options at purchase,:

• 300W
  • 460W
  • 600W

Some of the possible graphics card upgrades will require a 500 watt or better power supply.

Sapphire and MSI sell some graphics cards that will run on a Legacy or UEFI BIOS.

The tech (chipset, processor, and memory) in your PC is almost six years old. Some games are CPU intensive.

This means you will have a bottleneck when playing more demanding games.

Grzy

HP Recommended
Thank you I will try one of them out
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.