Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen obelisk

Hey community just a quick question since I've never bought a gaming PC before, will hp ship early or will they only ship on the day the order tracker says:"estimated ship date" keep in mind the PC is custom and also I have been informed it is so far "on time" just wondering if that means I could be seeing it early! Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Rreynolds 

Hmm... maybe early?  More likely, not.

So much is still on lock-down all over the world, that the shipping schedule could change at any time.

"Best laid plans" and all that.

HP will try to get your new computer to you as fast as it can do so.

There is absolutely no benefit in delays - HP doesn't like it and the customer doesn't like it, either.

Stay Safe.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You!

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Rreynolds 

Hmm... maybe early?  More likely, not.

So much is still on lock-down all over the world, that the shipping schedule could change at any time.

"Best laid plans" and all that.

HP will try to get your new computer to you as fast as it can do so.

There is absolutely no benefit in delays - HP doesn't like it and the customer doesn't like it, either.

Stay Safe.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You!

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thank you very much, good to know! 

HP Recommended

@Rreynolds 

You are welcome.

Unfortunately, sometimes the answer is, "Meh, I don't know.  HP will do its best."

Stay alert so you can scoop up your new computer as soon as it does arrive.  Smiling.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community .

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Yeah I live in new York so I totally get how lock down could affect hp's shipping and sutch but trust me I'll be there smiling definitely 😄

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.