Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 6530
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

IMG_20211008_181315.jpg

 there is an dead pixel on my screen is this an major issues, it's not really visible from far I just bought the laptop.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

it's hard to confirm, normally it shouldn't, but it's impossible to predict
I had bought a computer with monitor  a long time ago, it had at least three dead pixels, I did not look, back to the store directly!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello
is the computer brand new, or already used?
It's just a matter of comfort, it's up to you to see if it's annoying or not.
Normally this shouldn't get too bad, but if you buy a new computer it may be required to be perfect.
See if you want to give it back or not

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

It's very new just got the laptop today, but you know I don't have the patience to replace it for a new one so just wanted to know if this dead pixel will cause me any trouble in near future.

HP Recommended

it's hard to confirm, normally it shouldn't, but it's impossible to predict
I had bought a computer with monitor  a long time ago, it had at least three dead pixels, I did not look, back to the store directly!

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

I see, well thanks for the help!

Might consider replacing it now cuz I don't want any trouble in future. 

Thanks again 👍🏻

HP Recommended

😉

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.