09-15-2019 06:06 AM
Alrighty, I bought the HP Omen Obelisk desktop about week / 2weeks ago. The computer had been working extremely well with the games I play (WoW mostly). That being said, 3days ago my wireless connection has been struggling. The entire house remains fine, but the desktop struggles. I’ll log into a game and it same fine. But as of late it shoots up to as high as 750ping in game. I updated all drivers and the bios. Need help!
09-18-2019 11:23 AM
@Waffuls55, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
What is the exact model of the Omen Obelisk PC you are using?
Refer to this document to know how to Find your Product Name, Product Number
Install updates using HP Support Assistant
- In the search box, type and open HP Support Assistant.
- Check for updates.
- If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.
Note: If you do not have HP Support Assistant installed, Click here to download the same.
- Check the driver in device manager.
- In windows home screen type device manager.
- In the device manager screen search for network adapter and expand it.
- Check if there is any exclamation mark on the wireless driver.
- And then restore defaults in BIOS.
- Click here to know how to restore defaults.
For more info on troubleshooting the Wireless issues, refer to this document.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee