12-20-2018 09:04 AM
I'm looking for a new pc and i seen the HP OMEN 875-0010na
I am looking for a pc that has enough room inside to upgrade in the future and wondered. Do you think this pc would be good enough and have enough space to add new things now or in the future.
Type Gaming PC Operating system Windows 10 (64-bit)PERFORMANCE Processor - Intel® Core™ i7-8700 Processor
- 3.2 GHz / 4.6 GHz
- 12 MB cache RAM 16 GB DDR4 Graphics card - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
- 8 GB GDDR6 Storage - 2 TB HDD (7200 rpm)
- 256 GB SSDCONNECTIVITY WiFi - Dual-band AC WiFi
- 2x2 Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet port Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.2 USB - USB Type-C x 1
- USB 3.1 x 8 Video connections - HDMI x 1
- DisplayPort x 3
- DVI x 1 Audio connections - 3.5 mm jack x 1
- Audio-in x 1
- Audio-out x 1
- Microphone in x 1SOUND Audio software - DTS Studio Sound
- DTS Headphone:XMEDIA Disc drive No Memory card reader 3-in-1 Expansion card slot PCIe 2.0 (x16) x 1FEATURES Mouse / trackpad Wired USB mouse Keyboard USB mechanical keyboard Other features - Air cooling solution
- Dust filterPOWER PSU 500 WGENERAL Colour Black Box contents - HP OMEN 875-0010na Intel® Core™ i7 GTX 2080 Gaming PC
- HP USB wired mouse
- HP USB wired keyboard
- Power adapter
- Documentation Dimensions 433 x 357 x 165 mm (H x W x D)
12-20-2018 07:46 PM
@Richardav, welcome to the forum.
I don't know what you would want to add in the future, but all mid-size cases are limited in the space for upgrades beyond simply swapping one component for another, such as, video card. It is a very nice computer, however.
Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.
HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)
Custom build: Corsair 750D Airflow (Full Tower); MSI MEG z390 ACE; i9-9900K processor (OC'd 5.025); Corsair H150i cooler; 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 memory; MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio video card; Samsung 970 Pro 512 GB; Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB
HP Spectre 360 Convertible; i7-7560U; 16 GB memory; Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640; 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD; 13.3" diagonal 4K UHD UWVA eDP BrightView WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (3840 x 2160); Windows 10 Pro 64 with Windows Ink
HP Photosmart 7520 AIO
|**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**|
Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!
I am not an HP employee.