10-11-2018 12:22 AM
this desktop is supposed to ship with a GT 1030 2gb ddr5 gpu but instead it came with the terribly downgraded ddr4 version that literally doesn’t let me place anything decent games above 20 FPS. There must be a mistake and I’m not sure what to do. I’ve heard there’s some controversy about Nivdia having these two versions of the gt1030 that are hard to distinguish and I’m sure that it was added by mistake. Please help
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-11-2018 05:11 AM
There you go:
As HP config info details DDR5:
- Form Factor: LP (half height) PCB with ATX bracket (fan solution is dual slot)
- Dimensions: 16.76 cm x 6.86 cm (6.6 x 2.7 in)
- Rear I/O connectors: Single Link DVI-D + HDMI
- Maximum resolution:
- DVI (single-link) resolution: 1920x1200x24 bpp @ 60 Hz
- HDMI 2.0 resolution: 4096x2160x24 bpp @ 60 Hz
- Memory size: 2 GB (64-bit)
- Memory type: 256Mx32 GDDR5 @ 2 pcs
- Total power consumption: <35 W
- Supports up to two displays at the same time.
- Engine clock: 1227 MHz (Base)/1468 MHz (Boost)
- Memory clock: 3000 MHz (6 Gbps)
- Cooling: Active fan-sink with 2 pin fan control
- DirectX: DX 12
- PCIe: physicalx16, electricalx4 Gen 3
You are best advised to save this page / make a screenshot - and raise with HP.
In the worst case it's the foundation to return the PC to them or supplier you bought it from (assuming you have warranty etc.)