05-11-2018 12:56 PM
There are not error messages, but the displayport to the monitor works, but it states that there is nothing connected. I have an adapter for Displayport to HDMI that i know worlds, but the monitor cant see it or something.
05-11-2018 08:51 PM - edited 05-11-2018 08:54 PM
@TylarBrand, welcome to the forum.
I believe there are two HDMI ports on the Xbox one. You want to use the port that is labeled HDMI-Out. Otherwise, it will not display on the monitor.
Rear of the console
From left to right:
- Power supply port: Power supply connects here.
- HDMI out: HDMI cable connects here and then to your TV.
- S/PDIF: Optical audio output (optional; optical cable not included).
- HDMI in: HDMI cable connects here and then to your HDMI-compatible cable/satellite receiver.
- USB 3.0 ports: Two ports used to connect wired accessories, such as the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit and gaming accessories.
- Kinect port: Proprietary USB port, to be used only for Kinect.
- IR out: Infrared output port for IR blasters (optional; IR blaster not included).
- Networking port: Ethernet cable connects here from your modem or router (Ethernet cable not included).
- Lock port: Allows you to connect a laptop lock to your console to secure it (optional; lock not included).
HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)
HP Omen 880-160se; i7-8700K (OC'd to 5.2 GHz); 16 GB DDR4 2400; GTX 1070-8 GB; 512 GB SSD M.2; Win 10 Home
HP Spectre 360 Convertible; i7-7560U; 16 GB memory; Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640; 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD; 13.3" diagonal 4K UHD UWVA eDP BrightView WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (3840 x 2160); Windows 10 Pro 64 with Windows Ink
HP Photosmart 7520 AIO
|**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**|
Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!
I am not an HP employee.