Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Medclan
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

can't find the support email to give my PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK for new bios update

OMEN 870-244
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Pretty frustrating since they didn't list the actual support contact under the bulletin that advised me to email hp security to reach out for the next bios update. I feel like I'm running around in circles.

1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
21,885 21,512 2,483 8,252
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

can't find the support email to give my PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK for new bios update

@Medclan , welcome to the forum.

Please be very cautious if you receive an email that appears to be from HP regarding updates.  This is definitely not how HP distributes updates.  You should only receive the updates from HP Support Assistant.  I believe that any such email message is from someone planning to do you harm!!  Don't open any links in them.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

-----------------------------------------
Signature:

HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)

Custom build: Corsair 750D Airflow (Full Tower); MSI MEG z390 ACE; i9-9900K processor (OC'd 5.025); Corsair H150i cooler; 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 memory; MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio video card; Samsung 970 Pro 512 GB; Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB

HP Spectre 360 Convertible; i7-7560U; 16 GB memory; Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640; 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD; 13.3" diagonal 4K UHD UWVA eDP BrightView WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (3840 x 2160); Windows 10 Pro 64 with Windows Ink

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!