Zedroid
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

gpu problems

hp pavillion power desktop 580-1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I updated uninstalled my hpassistant and windowz update and  amd driver and tried different monitors. Its hard to replicate immediately but still happens quite a bit every now and then plus big green pixels sometimes covering half the screen

Clicking and scrolling makes the pink artifacts flicker. Im still under warranty

I have only used the card for about one month.  when i call the tech they insist its a driver problem even after uninstalling reinstalling it and my directx it still happens.  They even saw it happen in realtime in my web browsers! they insist its the games problems even if i dont run a game and get it.  so they tell me to call game manufacurers.  The techs keep hanging up on me very frustrating!  I would like my desktop to be sent in for repairs or have my card replaced.

Screenshot_20181010-151128_Docs.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,398 12,377 817 811
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

gpu problems

@Zedroid

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns and frustration

I have sent you a private message. Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Zedroid
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

gpu problems

How do i delete my reply

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation