Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
izak123-
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hey my hp 18 all in one pc is with very slow graphics i wondered if i could upgrade my pc

hp 18 all in one
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
I want to upgrade my graphics card.. ......but this pc is all in one what should I do... ...any suggestions
5 REPLIES 5
Level 19
Level 19
80,505 80,399 9,999 21,550
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hey my hp 18 all in one pc is with very slow graphics i wondered if i could upgrade my pc

Hi,

What is your hp 18 all in one ? Must be hp 18-something all in one. Please check its label at the back.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Level 8
Level 8
579 567 28 237
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

From what I have read on an HP 18 model I found, the GPU cannot be updated.

These units were designed for everyday usage and not gaming so the only components upgradable are usually the hard drive and the memory.

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
0 Kudos
izak123-
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Buy will memory improve gaming performance
0 Kudos
Highlighted
izak123-
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Sry but
0 Kudos
Level 8
Level 8
579 567 28 237
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Not really as the bottle neck will be the GPU.
It will help other applications but games are CPU/GPU intensive.
I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation