101 89 1 16
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp OMEN COMMAND CENTER

hp OMEN X 900-000nx , OMEN SEQUENCER
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello !

Why do I need 2 Omen Command centers on my PC ?
so far I have one for  my desktop X 900-000nx and a separate one for OMEN Sequencer keyboard ? One controls the front panel and show some stats on my desktop the other Command Center installed through W10 market controls the keyboard , why cant that be a single unified , all in one  OmenCOMMAND center ???

7 REPLIES 7
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,384 2,218
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp OMEN COMMAND CENTER

@Darko71,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I see from your post you need information and assistance related to HP Omen command center. No worries, I'll be glad to help you.

After reviewing your post, I did go through the product specifications and found a wonderful document which will help you resolve this issue:

For more details, please go through this support link: HP OMEN Command Center

In your PC, one is the softpaq and the other one is the drivers, 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Good luck and keep me posted about the developments. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue and give the post a Kudos for my efforts to help. Thank you and have a great week ahead. 🙂

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Darko71
Level 4
101 89 1 16
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp OMEN COMMAND CENTER

Thats all OK but couldnt hp make a singe hp OMEN Command center for all devices ? So it would be only one installed instead of 2  , I cant belive tht should be much dificult ASUS , MSI ,GIGABYTE  have similar thing and every device that is from respective company falls under one single optimization or controll app .  Further more for X900 series OVERCLOCKING should be available through Omen Command center if no other way but with embeding intel XTU within the Omen Comand Center ofcourse graficaly adopetd for the Command Center design and look.

0 Kudos
Level 15
Level 15
11,083 10,894 1,121 3,234
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp OMEN COMMAND CENTER

"Further more for X900 series OVERCLOCKING should be available through Omen Command center"

I dont have access to a 900 series but I was wondering exactly which options you do see in your command center?

AFAIK, Overclocking should be there next to System Vitals.

0 Kudos
Darko71
Level 4
101 89 1 16
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp OMEN COMMAND CENTER

Unfortunately not, the X900 series build as “THE GAMING MACHINE TO DOMINATE” was not given the OC ability for PC through Omen Command Center .
At the time of X900 series was released there wasn’t any Omen Command center available but hp did advertise that the 900 series is "build for gamers and OC abilities " however by using Intel XTU only.
The Z170 bios itself is in complete lockdown and absolutely no OC parameters are available there.
Once you use XTU you can OC and save the settings and they will stick , later on Omen Command Center was released with the new Desktop 800 series and few months after that Command center was finally given the ability to work with X900 series but only to control :
Front LED Panel settings

System Monitor: CPU , TEMP , MEM usage and Network usage 

OC panel is not available nor is it visible I mean it is not existing for X900 
I do like my Omen X900 a lot regardless of this hp incompetence and I really like the Omen Sequencer Keyboard that I purchased about 2 weeks back or so.
I knew it will be manageable through Omen Command Center but couldn’t dream of that my existing Omen Command Center is not controlling the Sequencer but I have to install additional Omen Command Center from Windows 10 market which then controls only the keyboard. Now! How stupid is that???
 I tried everything I could to see if a single Command center will do the job but no way as a single app , for X900-000nx I have to use the Omen Command Center from my hp OMEN support page that I have to download , and for the Sequencer I have to use the one from the W10 market ..Stupidity beyond imagination if you ask me a total lack of creativity by hp OMEN Team.

0 Kudos
Level 15
Level 15
11,083 10,894 1,121 3,234
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp OMEN COMMAND CENTER

Got ya, that makes sense. I agree unifying the controls into one would make a lot of sense.

I can ask powers to be, dont know if I will get an answer on it though. Worth a shot.

Darko71
Level 4
101 89 1 16
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp OMEN COMMAND CENTER

Thank you ! 

0 Kudos
Darko71
Level 4
101 89 1 16
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp OMEN COMMAND CENTER

This  are the two diferent versions that run on my system :

OCC forSequencer.jpgfor Sequencer (via W10 market)OCCdesktopX900.jpgfor hpOMEN X900-000nx
https://support.hp.com/emea_middle_east-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-x-by-hp-900-000-desktop-pc-serie...

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation