Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Desktop PC - 880-000na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hey i reinstall my windows 10 gaming computer install omen command center from windows store & when i'm trying to login to my account on the omen command center it's keeps loading & after that get black screen on the omen command center when i force close it & reopen it it will do the same thing how can i login to my account without any issues with the omen command center how i get that fix need fix asap.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello @DomLfc005 

Type Services in the Search bar and in the window that pops up, scroll down to HP OMEN HSA Services.

Make sure it set to Running / Automatic. If its turned off and you enable it, does it make any difference?

If not, uninstall the command center and reboot.

Install this first... Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store 

Then the command center... Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store 

Then this...  Omen SDK package sp100244.exe

Make sure Windows is updated fully. Click the check for updates button even if it shows its up to date.

Install the HP Support Assistant. https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html

Then run it and search for more updates.

If that does not work, Not sure its going to since HP updated the OCC and others are having issues too.

At that point, look to see if Windows update KB4549951 is installed. If so, uninstall it and reboot. See if the OCC will work now.

Thats about all I know to offer. Let me know if any of it works.

HP Recommended

i look at the Services hp omen status says running & startup type automatic. i try all this 

If not, uninstall the command center and reboot.

Install this first... Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store 

Then the command center... Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store 

Then this...  Omen SDK package sp100244.exe & it still work work i can use it as a guest but can't sign in with my hp id account it keeps loading after it finish loading i just get a black screen on the omen command center i i'm running 1909 new windows 10 update, i try reinstalling windows again but still getting the same problem on the omen command center.

HP Recommended

"i'm running 1909 new windows 10 update"

That's not the same as what I pointed out. Look in Windows updates and navigate to recently installed updates.

Look for this update and see if its there, if it is, uninstall it and see if it helps....

Capture.JPG

If that does not work, Then HP will need to come up with an update to fix the issue.

A couple of people have stated they cannot get the OCC to work since the latest update either.

There is no download available to grab the previous version because Microsoft controls what app updates we can have now. 😡

I can report it, but I will not be notified if there is a fix made. Sorry.

HP Recommended

just got it to work there now thanks for ur help.

HP Recommended

OK great.

So what did you finally do so it can help others?

HP Recommended

what i did was uninstall the omen command center & reboot the computer then reinstall the command center then i sign in & it worked, i seen the omen command center is v2 beta that might be the reason why it was not working.

HP Recommended

OK so uninstalling and reinstalling like I pointed out earlier worked. Good to know, thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.