Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
omen obulisk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello 

i brought the hp omen yesturday, i have one monitor connected through HDMI and trying but failing to get my 2nd monitor (TV) to connect though the display port but on a display port to HDMI lead all was working yesturday when disconnected from old PC but i carnt get the omen to see the 2nd monitor at all its like its not looking at the display port please help 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Sam1540 

We need you to always post what your Product number is when asking for assistance, so we know exactly what you have.

Open the HP Support Assistant and tell me the Product number. Thanks.

I can offer a couple of suggestions, it may or may not help.

Are you using an adapter with the HDMI cable for DP to HDMI or a single cable?

Do you have access to another one that you could test with?

Not knowing what model Obelisk and graphics card you have, did you try the other DP ports also?

Does your TV have more that one HDMI port? Did you go into the TV settings and make sure the correct port is selected for input?

Also, try a hard reset on the TV. Unplug the TV and all cables connected to it. Press and hold the power button down for 30 seconds. Plug the power cord and HDMI cable back in and try it.

You might try updating your graphics driver also. Again, don't know which one you have.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.